Our Courses are:
YSCT – Yeastar Certified Technician
YSCSS – Yeastar Certified Security Specialist (Coming Soon)
YSCRS – Yeastar Certified Routing Specialist (Coming Soon)
YSCIS – Yeastar Certified Integration Specialist (Coming Soon)
Learn how to configure, manage and maintain Yeastar VoIP PBX at a basic level. Boost your Yeastar IP PBX knowledge and earn Yeastar Certified Technician certificate.
What You’ll Learn:
– Basis information of VoIP industry and S-Series VoIP PBX line.
– How to install modules and hardware of Yeastar PBX.
– How to configure S-Series VoIP PBX, including the basic settings of extensions, trunks, etc.
– How to manage S-Series VoIP PBX key features, including call parking, speed dial, etc.
– How to store and restore backup files, upgrade firmware and monitor S-Series VoIP PBX.
Yeastar Certification verification
To Verify your certification please go to – https://www.yeastar.com/academy/certification-verification/
Yeastar certified engineers are skilled and knowledgeable professionals who can use, manage, maintain or develop Yeastar products.
Prospective employers, clients, managers, and others can verify someone’s Yeastar certification status by entering the person’s certification number.
Note that these certifications are valid for three years.